Youko Kurama from Yu yu hakusho.

Youko Kurama from Yu yu hakusho.
Gods he soooo cute. (kudos to the person that drew this cuz I DID NOT but i love how it looks) IF you drew it and can prove it message me and I'll put your name up as owner. I just hope you won't ask me to take it down. <3

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Passion in Suburbia

This is a pic that I put together while I was trying out my new Corel painter 11 program. there is another similar one coming soon.
 I am really happy with how this one came out, it looks very peaceful don't  you think?

The title is due to the fact that its supposed to be a passion flower tree, which is in front of a wall, hence the suburbia part of the title. I felt that the blue flowers in the grass countered the constant purple and green, hinting a little to the sky above which can not be seen here

No comments: