Youko Kurama from Yu yu hakusho.

Youko Kurama from Yu yu hakusho.
Gods he soooo cute. (kudos to the person that drew this cuz I DID NOT but i love how it looks) IF you drew it and can prove it message me and I'll put your name up as owner. I just hope you won't ask me to take it down. <3

Sunday, June 6, 2010


This is a remake on my original picture of Kaira with blue hair. I used the original hand drawn piece, make a copy and then used a drawing pen to darken the lines and bring it all together. I then scanned it to my corel program and proceeded to color it digitally for a cleaner look. I like how it came out, and I hope to update my other pics with this fashion just to see how they will look. if I like them I'll put them up here

No comments: