This is the other corel picture I did while trying to get a feel for my new program with my graphics pad.
The title points to the in-obvious central focus in this picture, The blood red poppies in the grass. I chose to leave the tree alone and focus on the flowers below. I emphasized on the wind as well with the falling leaf clusters of the tree in order to add a neutral element on nature. Again I add a touch of urbanism with the wall for the background, I feel it adds a charm of solitude as if it is a scene hidden from all who would overlook its beauty
Youko Kurama from Yu yu hakusho.
Gods he soooo cute. (kudos to the person that drew this cuz I DID NOT but i love how it looks) IF you drew it and can prove it message me and I'll put your name up as owner. I just hope you won't ask me to take it down. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment